My New Year Resolutions


For me, 2018 was an awesome year. I have learned not a few but many significant things which are encouraging me to be a better person, a better employee and a better entrepreneur.

I can feel the urge to be more, to learn more, to work more and to achieve more. The moment I rest, this feeling keeps me awake and frankly, I am loving this strong urge.

This is the only reason why I am writing this post of my New Year resolution.

1- I want to be proficient in my domain, writing. Currently, I am a budding writer. I want to learn different styles of writing, want to improve my written communication skills so that more awesome readers like you, will love to read my small stories.


2- My second resolution is to be a healthier person. Although I started eating healthy food from 2018, becoming a better person will be my current focus. I want to be fit so that I can improve my productivity. 

3- Grow traffic on my blog & Website- I am owning this personal blog, where I share my views and thoughts and an educational website, where I provide guidance and information to students and job seekers. I want to grow the organic traffic on both the platforms by encompassing more skills.

4- Visit at least two places- Due to financial constraints, I haven’t taken a vacation last year. So, this year, I want to have two-holiday trips to compensate for the loss and I desperately want to explore new places.

5- Spend More Time With Family & Friends- I had a plan that wasn’t executed in 2018. Well. I do have excuses for that but I want to fulfill that in 2019. I have to spare more time for my family and friends.

And last but not least, I have to complete these resolutions as soon as possible.
We all want one or two things to accomplish, which is the only motivation for all of us. So, what keeps you going?

Share your New Year resolutions with me! I would love to hear from you!!.


See You Soon!!

Comments